Pico 09 Pico 09

WHAT!?!?! THE!?!?!? FUNK!?!?!?!

What?

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Incredible!

It is unimaginable to think of the time and energy put into this movie. It has flawless animation and a gripping storyline. It also has an apparent deeper meaning that is thought provoking and inspiring. I can't see how you can possibly top this in the conclusion, but this in itself surprised so I'm hopeful. It is quite obvious why it is the top flash on newgrounds. All in all, good job.

SHiSHOW: Whipp-ed Cream SHiSHOW: Whipp-ed Cream

Dude, this is hilarious man.

I had no idea you had no idea you know how to do something like this!! (Zac)

Card Game! Card Game!

Excellent!

I found this to be an intriguing game! My card game skills are a bit rusty since I haven't played since the war but, I did manage to avoid a dromple. I am surprised by the amount of review claiming this game is impossible. Haven't these people ever played cards? Anyways, I will attempt to educate these poor commoners who can't grasp the finer concepts of playing a card game...
As you SHOULD know, the point is to win. You can do this in one of two ways, both of which you already know. We also know you can only place even cards between 2 and 8 inclusive in attack mode and any face card or the 9 in defense mode. Since we don't have a 4 and 1/2 of clubs we can't play a squid and without one we are open to an attack of 2's. Thus by opening our 2nd position by burning our 3 for the +5 dexterity bonus we are actually go down 2 dex. due to the paralyzing effects of the spades. We can always play the 7 of hearts for a 1 turn strength X2 bonus, but with his Magna Carta in play from last Halloween, it's effects are negated and we are unable to discard.
I will return to complete my instructions on how to play a card game after I compare notes with Magical Trevor.
Good Day!
(Note: this is a completely legitimate guide on how to play a card game, so please don't delete it...)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Badly Done Badly Done

Cut him a break.

I'm sure this is his first of one of his first flash it's good for a first try but... If you're going to put it out on new grounds it has to be more complete than that.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

meh

it's okay I give you credit for programing but it is pretty old.

Funky Fresh Loop Funky Fresh Loop

Cool!

Thanks, i might need this for my new song!

~ Heart & Soul ~ ~ Heart & Soul ~

Exelente Por Favor

Respect.

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

EPIC, SIMPLY EPIC

999999999999999999/10 seriously,this is the best music I have ever heard on newgrounds. I thanks you for the 1:51 of AWESOMENESS...